Chunky Chicken Chili is a flavorful, one-skillet meal that gets an exciting flavor twist from cinnamon. Serve with a tossed salad and corn bread.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce, beans, corn and cinnamon. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner