This 30-minute meal features chipotle taco-seasoned chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado and a drizzle of ranch dressing all rolled up in a tortilla.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package McCormick® Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, 8-inch
green leaf lettuce leaves
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced (16 slices)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium ripe avocado, seeded and cut into 8 slices
- 1 Mix ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in remaining Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 3 For each wrap, place 1 lettuce leaf on flour tortilla. Top with 2 tomato slices, chicken, cheese, bacon and avocado slice. Drizzle with dressing mixture. Roll up tortilla and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner