Dinner can be quick and flavorful when it’s flour tortillas filled with taco-seasoned chicken, black beans and tomato.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Lawry's® Chicken Taco Spices & Seasonings
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 burrito-size (10-inch) tortillas, warmed
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato, chiles, green onions and cilantro. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 3 Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Top with assorted toppings, if desired. Roll up and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner