Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, water, black beans and chiles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
- 3 Spoon chicken mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla. Serve with desired toppings. Fold into burritos to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, chopped tomato and sour cream.