Ingredients 24 (1 slice) Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 5 drained canned artichoke hearts
- 5 medium jarred pepperoncini peppers, stemmed
- 1/3 cup pitted black Kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups plain hummus
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl until well blended. With stem end down, cut center of cauliflower into two 1-inch thick slices. Reserve remaining cauliflower for another use. Place cauliflower slices, bell pepper, squash, artichokes and pepperoncini peppers in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour marinade over vegetables; turn to coat.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade in dish.
- 3 Place cauliflower, bell pepper and squash directly on grill. Place artichoke hearts and pepperoncini on perforated grilling tray. Grill over medium-high heat 5 minutes per side or until lightly charred and tender-crisp. Grill bread slices over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear.
- 4 Chop the grilled vegetables. Place in dish with reserved marinade. Add olives; toss to coat. To assemble, spread hummus on bread slices. Top evenly with vegetable antipasto mixture.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Top bruschetta with store-bought hummus or try with homemade Garlic Hummus.