A game day favorite – nachos loaded with taco-seasoned ground beef, beans and melted Cheddar cheese.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 package McCormick® Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 cups restaurant-style tortilla chips, 8 ounces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed. Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans and water. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on 2 lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips if needed to cover pan completely. Top each pan of chips with 1/2 each of the meat mixture and the cheese.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately with sour cream, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner