A play on Indian street food, these loaded fries get dressed up with the irresistible flavor of a Masala Shikani (Indian Lemonade) inspired citrus chaat seasoning.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons Chaat Masala Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) paneer cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen fries
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- 1 Mix Chaat Masala Seasoning and Lemon & Pepper Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Place paneer in large bowl. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the Chaat Lemon Pepper Seasoning, tossing to coat. Add paneer to skillet. Sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 3 Whisk sour cream, lemon zest and juice, and sugar in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 Cook fries according to package directions until golden brown. Place hot fries in large bowl; add paneer and remaining Chaat Lemon Pepper Seasoning, tossing to coat.
- 5 Arrange fries on serving platter. Drizzle with the lemon sour cream and top with green onion and red chili pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro to serve. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner