Serve this salsa with Southwest-inspired grilled or roasted meats such as Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Garlic & Red Bell Pepper Chili Rub. Or, serve as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Salt Free Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernal corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner