Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
• New! McCormick Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Mix
• Convenient blend of herbs and spices, including rosemary, paprika and thyme
• Tear, season, cook and enjoy oven-roasted favorites at home
• Substitute pork tenderloin for chicken as an alternative
• No artificial flavors, no MSG
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
Makes 6 servings.
• 1 pkg. McCormick Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Mix
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
• 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
MIX oil and Seasoning Mix in large bowl. Add chicken, potatoes and carrots; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken, potatoes and carrots in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
ROAST in preheated 425°F oven 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning vegetables occasionally.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Rosemary Pork Tenderloin: Place 1 lb. pork tenderloin in center of foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Mix 2 tbsp. oil and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl; brush 1/2 of mixture on pork. Add 1 lb. red potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes and 1 1/2 cups baby carrots baby carrots to mixture in bowl; toss to coat. Place vegetables around pork. Roast in preheated 425°F oven 25 minutes or until pork is to desired doneness. Transfer pork to platter. Roast vegetables 10 minutes longer or until tender. Slice pork and serve with vegetables.
SALT, ONION, SPICES (INCLUDING ROSEMARY AND PAPRIKA), ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINEMONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), GARLIC, YEAST EXTRACT, CHICKEN, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND CHICKEN FAT
1 tbsp. mix (4g)