Ingredients 8 (1 cup) Servings
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Turkey Gravy Mix
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2 Stir Gravy Mix and flour in medium bowl. Stir in half-and-half with wire whisk until smooth. Stir mixture into saucepan. Add turkey, corn and sage. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitution Tip: Use 4 teaspoons cornstarch in place of the gluten-free flour. Continue as directed.