Ingredients 24 (2 tablespoons) Servings
- 1 pound assorted fresh chilies, such as poblano, Fresno and jalapeño, stemmed and seeded
- 2 ripe avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1 cup diced ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Coarse Ground With Parsley Garlic Salt
- 1 Grill chilies over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally. Cool slightly then chop.
- 2 Mix chilies and remaining ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Storage Tip: If making ahead, press a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole to prevent guacamole from turning brown. Refrigerate until ready to serve.