Cook up a hearty side dish loaded with fall’s best veggies. A sprinkling of McCormick® seasonings - like basil, oregano and pepper - gives this sheet pan recipe a robust flavor profile. Serve with roasted chicken or pork. Photo credit: Joanne Bruno from Eats Well with Others.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Toss vegetables and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- 2 Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Roast 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.