Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into chunks
yellow squash, cut into chunks
- medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss vegetables and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat well.
- 2 Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If desired, sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese over vegetables during the last 5 minutes of baking.