Elevate your favorite recipes with these pantry essentials.Shop Now
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor. Pulse until finely ground, crumbly and well blended.
Store Spice Blend in airtight container in refrigerator.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Suya Spice Blend is a staple seasoning in West Africa, especially in Nigerian cuisine. It is a flavorful dry rub typically made with a base of crushed or powdered peanuts and spices like ginger and cayenne. The nutty, fragrant blend is commonly used to season beef and chicken skewers, but is also great for lamb and fish. It can be used in marinades, sauces, and dressings, as well.
• Try this Suya Spice Blend in our recipes for Grilled Suya Spiced Wings , West African Suya Sauce and Roasted Vegetable Suya-Spiced Flatbread.
• Suya Spice Blend can be used as a “dry dip” for beef or chicken skewers, grilled shrimp, or roasted veggies to give an extra boost of flavor and texture.
• Roast broccoli with garlic and olive oil. Season with a heavy sprinkle of Suya Spice Blend immediately after roasting for a smoky, spicy, nutty pop of flavor.
• Toss Suya Spice Blend with chopped tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeño for a West African twist on pico de gallo.