1 tbsp. Onion Powder = 1/2 cup chopped fresh onion
BLT Dip: MIX 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled, 1 cup each mayonnaise and sour cream, 1 tsp. each Onion Powder and seasoned salt, and 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped. REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices.
• Add to vegetables, soups, tomato sauce, chowders, stews and casseroles.
• Use in salads such as potato, pasta, chicken, tuna or ham.
• Add 1 tsp. to each pound of ground beef for hamburgers.
• Sprinkle on beef, pork or lamb roasts, chicken, fish and veal.
• Use in dips, salad dressings, cheese sauce and egg dishes.
This product has no significant nutritional value.
Ever forget to grab an onion and don't realize until you're cooking. Lifesaver here.
dave miller | May 02, 2017 |
When I make scrambled eggs, I always add onion powder and garlic powder and it makes them so delish!
Glenda | May 07, 2013 |
Love the flavor! makes everything taste better
Lynn | March 08, 2013 |