Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
1 tbsp. Onion Powder = 1/2 cup chopped fresh onion
BLT Dip: MIX 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled, 1 cup each mayonnaise and sour cream, 1 tsp. each Onion Powder and seasoned salt, and 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped. REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices.
• Add to vegetables, soups, tomato sauce, chowders, stews and casseroles.
• Use in salads such as potato, pasta, chicken, tuna or ham.
• Add 1 tsp. to each pound of ground beef for hamburgers.
• Sprinkle on beef, pork or lamb roasts, chicken, fish and veal.
• Use in dips, salad dressings, cheese sauce and egg dishes.
This product has no significant nutritional value.