For kids ages 7-12. This is better than the chalk they have at school, because you make it yourself!
- 1 Seal one end of cardboard tube with foil.
- 2 Mix water and food color in a medium bowl or disposable plastic container. Add to plaster of Paris to make a "pudding" consistency. Stir until the mixture starts to thicken. Work fast!
- 3 Stand your cardboard tubes on end (on wax paper or foil.) Pour the mixture into the tube.
- 4 When firm, peel off the cardboard. Any cardboard left on chalk can be rubbed off with gloved finger or scraped off with knife blade.
- 5 Dry overnight. Go out to your sidewalk or driveway, and start drawing!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner