This restaurant favorite is easy to make at home with fresh mushrooms, wine and Italian flavors like minced garlic, basil and marjoram.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Marjoram Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1 Mix flour, Minced Garlic, Marjoram, salt and Pepper in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon flour mixture. Coat chicken with remaining flour mixture.
- 2 Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Keep warm. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Mix stock and reserved flour mixture. Add to skillet with wine. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter and Basil; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner