Make this classic Italian restaurant favorite at home with thin-sliced chicken, fresh mushrooms, wine, minced garlic, onion and marjoram.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Marjoram Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 6 thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Mix first 6 ingredients in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon flour mixture. Coat chicken with remaining flour mixture.
- 2 Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook several of the chicken pieces 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Mix broth and reserved flour mixture. Add to skillet along with wine. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter and basil; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve. Sprinkle with parsley.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner