Brighten up pork chops with a fresh mango salsa. Try recipe with boneless skinless chicken breasts or salmon fillets.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- Mango Salsa
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon perfect pinch mexican seasoning
- Mexican Citrus Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons perfect pinch mexican seasoning
- 1 For the Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 For the Pork Chops, sprinkle pork chops with Seasoning.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Serve with Mango Salsa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner