Ingredients 8 (1-cup) Servings
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- regular soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper, optional
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 Mix broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, garlic powder, ginger and crushed red pepper in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken in several batches; stir fry 5 minutes until cooked through. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if needed. Add vegetables to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3 Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make It Easy: Substitute 4 cups packaged cut-up vegetables for stir-fry found in the produce section of the supermarket.