Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 Mix Seasoning Mix and sugar in small bowl. For the Mango Salsa, mix mango, onion, orange juice, cilantro and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mixture in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Brush pork tenderloins with oil. Coat evenly with remaining seasoning mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 3 Grill pork over medium heat 20 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve pork with Mango Salsa.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To bake pork: Prepare pork as directed. Place on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until desired doneness.