A sweet and citrusy marinade pairs well with rich salmon.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons perfect pinch mexican seasoning
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 Mix juice, oil and 1 tablespoon each Seasoning and sugar in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Mix remaining 1 tablespoon each Seasoning and sugar in small bowl. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Rub salmon evenly with seasoning mixture.
- 3 Grill salmon over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (Or bake in preheated 400°F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner