Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, cut into bite-size chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Add chicken, celery, cranberries, almonds and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve on salad greens or spoon into pita pockets.