- 2/3 cup prepared olive oil vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon FRANK'S RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 PLACE salad dressing, Worcestershire, honey, Frank's RedHot Sauce, curry and garlic in blender or food processor. Cover; process until well blended. Reserve 1/2 cup curry mixture for salad.
- 2 PLACE chicken in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Pour remaining curry mixture over chicken. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 3 HEAT barbecue grill. Grill chicken 10 to 15 min. until no longer pink in center. Arrange salad greens on serving plates. Slice chicken and arrange on top of greens. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. If desired, garnish with diced red and orange bell peppers. Serve with reserved dressing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner