Why order takeout when you can have homemade fried rice in minutes? With McCormick One Sheet Pan Crispy Fried Rice Seasoning Mix, prepare a family-friendly complete meal and no wok’s needed!
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Sheet Pan Crispy Fried Rice Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1 cup chopped ham or cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix oil, water, soy sauce and Seasoning Mix in large bowl. Add rice and carrots, stirring until evenly coated. Spread evenly on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed generously with no stick cooking spray. Place pan on middle oven rack.
- 2 Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Remove pan from oven; toss rice gently to mix.
- 3 Sprinkle ham evenly over rice and drizzle with eggs. Bake 5 minutes longer or until eggs are cooked through. Sprinkle with green onions to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Use vegetables such as cut-up broccoli, bell peppers or green beans in place of the carrots.
•Substitute leftover cooked pork or shrimp for the ham.
•Substitute 2 pouches (8.8 oz. each) fully-cooked rice in place of cold cooked rice in recipe. No need to microwave the pouch, just prepare recipe according to instructions above.
•Love veggies? Substitute 1 package (10 oz.) frozen cauliflower rice for cold cooked rice. No need to heat, just prepare recipe according to instructions above.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner