Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add rice, green onions, soy sauce and Seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes. Push rice to side of skillet.
- 2 POUR eggs into middle of skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are almost set. Stir into rice. Add chicken; cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner