Servings: 12 (2 sliders)
- Caribbean Jerk Pulled Pork Sliders
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup McCormick® A Hint of Sea Salt Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 24 potato slider rolls, toasted
- Tropical Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® A Hint of Sea Salt Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning
- 1 For the Sliders, place pork in slow cooker. Mix orange juice, vinegar, Seasoning and brown sugar until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
- 2 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 3 Meanwhile, for the Tropical Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 Remove pork from slow cooker. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on toasted rolls with Tropical Salsa.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Note: For less spicy heat in the pulled pork, decrease Caribbean Jerk Seasoning to 3 tablespoons.