Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Bag 'n Season® Pork Chops Cooking & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13x9-inch baking pan or dish. Place pork tenderloins in bag.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, honey, orange juice and ginger. Pour evenly over pork. Turn pork in bag until evenly coated. Close bag loosely with nylon tie. Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- 3 Bake in lower half of oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut open bag. Slice pork and serve with pan juices.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Allow 8 inches for bag to expand while cooking. Cooking bag should not touch oven walls or racks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.