Ingredients 16 (1 brownie) Servings
- 1 package (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2 Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add egg and raspberry flavor; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 3 Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
TIPS AND TRICKS
For easy clean-up, line baking pan with foil then spray foil with no stick cooking spray.