Classic pecan pie gets a touch of spiciness with McCormick® Cinnamon Flavor.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Cinnamon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and cinnamon flavor in large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust.
- 3 Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner