Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 package (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- Raspberry Chocolate Frosting
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 container (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Stir in raspberry flavor. Spread in greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2 Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 3 Meanwhile, for the Frosting, stir raspberry flavor into chocolate frosting. Spread over cooled brownie. Cut into squares.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove baked dessert from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.