This showstopper marries mellow golden pears with tart 'n tangy cranberries, and topped with a sweet and spicy crumble of brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice, divided
- 6 firm ripe pears, cored, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 Mix granulated sugar, cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon of the allspice in large bowl. Add pears and cranberries; toss to coat well. Spoon evenly into crust.
- 3 Mix flour, brown sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon allspice in small bowl. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over fruit in crust. Place pie on large baking sheet.
- 4 Bake 1 hour or until pears are tender and topping is lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner