Ingredients 8 Servings
- Vanilla Marshmallow Creme
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- S'mores Layers
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cookies, divided
- 1 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 For the Vanilla Marshmallow Creme, beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- 2 Mix chopped peanuts and toffee bits in small bowl. Spoon 1 tablespoon each crushed peanut butter cookies and peanut mixture into each of 8 dessert glasses. Layer each glass with 1/4 cup Vanilla Marshmallow Creme, 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, and 1 tablespoon each crushed peanut butter cookies and peanut mixture. Top each glass with 1/4 cup Vanilla Marshmallow Creme. Garnish with additional caramel sauce, chopped peanuts and toffee bits, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Try some of our other variations, including Classic Social S'mores and Raspberry Lemon Bar Social S’mores.