Ingredients 18 (2 pieces) Servings
- 12 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 12 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 Place chocolate in large microwave-safe bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after every minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in vanilla and 3/4 cup of the pecans. Pour into foil-lined 9-inch square baking pan. (When lining the pan with foil, allow foil to overhang edges slightly to use as handles for removing prepared fudge from pan!)
- 2 Microwave caramels and water in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until caramels are melted and smooth. Drizzle over top of fudge mixture. Swirl with small knife for marble effect. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped pecans, pressing gently into fudge.
- 3 Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 pieces. Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: A 9x5-inch loaf pan may be used in place of the 9-inch square pan. Fudge will be thicker in size.