A chewy old-fashioned molasses cookie with fragrant cinnamon, ginger and allspice.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in large bowl. Beat butter, 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses; mix until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner