What’s your favorite cheesecake flavor? Ours is raspberry! McCormick® Raspberry and Vanilla Extracts add sweet-tart berry and warm vanilla flavor to this rich cheesecake base. A chocolate cookie crumble crust makes for a decadent finish.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk, flour and extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust.
- 3 Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4 Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner