Looking for an easy hash brown recipe? Learn how to make a breakfast skillet with green onions, cheesy hash browns and bacon for the ultimate Easter breakfast. Photo credit: Jen Tilley from How to Simplify.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 cups (1/2 of 30-ounce package) frozen shredded hash browns, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add hash browns, spices and salt; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in bacon.
- 2 Make 4 indentations with back of wooden spoon in hash browns. Break eggs into each indentation. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Cover. Cook 5 minutes or until eggs are set.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner