Welcome fall by serving spiced apple pancakes drizzled with a warm maple and cider syrup.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 apple, such as McIntosh or Red Delicious, with skin on, thinly sliced
- pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1 For the Apple Pancakes, mix baking mix, brown sugar and apple pie spice in large bowl until well blended. Stir in milk, eggs, butter and vanilla just until blended.
- 2 Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Place 4 to 5 apple slices on each pancake. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
- 3 Meanwhile, for the Cider Spiced Syrup, mix all ingredients in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until warm, stirring once. Serve with Apple Pancakes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner