Add a fun flavorful twist to summertime potato salad by first grilling the potatoes and vegetables.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- Step 1
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 ribs celery
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking.
- 2 Mix oil and Seasoning in small bowl. Grill potatoes and vegetables over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with oil—seasoned oil. Cool potatoes and vegetables slightly then coarsely chop.
- 3 Place potatoes, vegetables and mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat well. Serve at room temperature.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner