An all-American favorite gets a twist with the addition of Kentucky bourbon and Limoncello.
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup Limoncello liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Kentucky bourbon
- 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chilled seltzer
- Lemon slices
- 1 Mix Limoncello, lemon juice, bourbon, grenadine syrup, brown sugar and vanilla in cocktail shaker with muddler or wooden spoon until brown sugar is dissolved. Add 2 cups ice cubes; shake until well mixed and chilled.
- 2 To serve, strain over ice cubes in beverage glasses. Fill glasses with seltzer. Garnish with lemon slices.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner