Ingredients 6 Servings
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) lychee in light syrup, undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unfiltered sake
- 1/4 cup Japanese whisky, such as Suntory®
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 Place all ingredients except maraschino cherries in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth.
- 2 Add cherries; blend until mixture turns pink and cherries are finely chopped.
- 3 Pour into beverage glasses. Serve immediately. Garnish as desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Sake, a Japanese alcoholic beverage made by fermenting rice, is available wherever fine wines are sold. It may also be found in the Asian aisle of some supermarkets or in Asian grocery stores.