Ingredients 12 Servings
- 8 ounces restaurant-style tortilla chips (about 8 cups)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Hot Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 package (8 ounces) finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chips in single layer on 2 lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips if needed to cover pan completely.
- 2 Mix refried beans, sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small saucepan. Cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spread 1/2 of the refried beans mixture on each pan of chips. Sprinkle each with 1/2 of the cheese.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve with assorted toppings, such as sour cream, guacamole, salsa, sliced olives, shredded lettuce or chopped jalapeño peppers, if desired.