For a change of pace, try a fresh fruit salsa with lightly sweetened tortilla chips at your next cookout. The no-cook salsa is also great as a refreshing topper for simply grilled fish or chicken.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- Peach Watermelon Salsa
- 1 cup chopped peeled peaches
- 1 cup chopped seeded watermelon
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
- 1 For the Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 2 For the Chips, preheat oven to 375°F. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Spray tortillas lightly with no stick cooking spray. Cut each into 8 wedges. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with Peach Watermelon Salsa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner