Baked and breaded avocado chunks are served with a zesty Greek yogurt dipping sauce for a snack that delivers crunchy, creamy and delicious all in one bite.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic and Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Avocado Bites
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic and Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 egg whites
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. For the Yogurt Dipping Sauce, mix yogurt, milk, lemon juice and Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 For the Avocado Bites, mix panko, Parmesan cheese and Seasoning in large bowl. Beat egg whites in small bowl. Dip avocado chunks, a few at a time, into egg whites then coat evenly in panko mixture. Place on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning avocado bites halfway through baking. Serve with Yogurt Dipping Sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner