Toasting chili powder, cumin and garlic powder intensifies their flavor, making this chili a rich, hearty meal in a bowl.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Lawry's® Casero Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's® Casero Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Casero Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 Heat small nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin and garlic; toast 30 seconds or until aromatic, stirring constantly. Add to chicken mixture.
- 3 Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner