Chicken, beans, corn and tomatoes are slow cooked with Southwestern spices for a chili the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients 8 Servings
chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Lawry's® Southwest Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce and water. Bring to boil, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Place cooked hot dogs on rolls and top with prepared chili, shredded cheese and onions, if desired. Serve with desired condiments.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.