All the flavors of turkey pot pie are in this soup – from the creamy sage broth to the chunks of turkey, mixed vegetables and even a pie crust topper.
Ingredients 6 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 packages McCormick® Turkey Gravy Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chopped roast turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (14 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, (2 crusts)
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add flour, Gravy Mixes, sage and garlic powder; stir with wire whisk until well mixed. Gradually stir in broth and half-and-half until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Stir in turkey and mixed vegetables; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Meanwhile, unroll pie crusts. Cut out 3 large circles from each crust. Place on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. To serve soup, ladle into soup bowls and top each with 1 crust.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner