Providing a meatless option for your family is easy when you serve this marinara sauce over pasta. Photo credit: Joanne Bruno from Eats Well with Others.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Thick And Zesty Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Mix Sauce Mix, tomatoes, oil and wine in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner