Ingredients 4 Servings
- 6 cups cooked whole kernel yellow corn (9 to 12 medium-size ears)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced (1 cup)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar (5% acidity)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Whole Celery Seed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Yellow Mustard Seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Mix vegetables. Set aside.
- 2 Mix remaining ingredients, except water, cornstarch and cilantro, in 6-quart saucepot. Bring to boil. Add vegetables; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Spoon off any foam.
- 3 Mix water and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir into vegetable mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken, stirring occasionally. Stir in cilantro.
- 4 Ladle into 4 hot sterilized pint or 8 half-pint canning jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Run thin, non-metallic utensil down inside of jars to remove air bubbles. Wipe rim of jars clean with damp cloth. Cover jars with metal lids and screw on bands.
- 5 Process in boiling water canner 15 minutes. After processing jars, remove from water bath canner. Cool at room temperature on towel or rack for 12 to 24 hours. Check for seal.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Husk corn, remove silk and rinse well. Cook ears of corn in boiling water (after return to boil) for 3 minutes. Cool in cold water. Cut kernels from cobs. Do not scrape cobs.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.