Marinate pork chops before grilling so they stay juicy. Serve with a colorful relish of corn, bell pepper and cilantro.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Baja Chipotle Marinade, divided
- 1 can (8 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 Place pork in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Baja Corn Relish, mix corn, bell pepper, red onion, cilantro (if desired) and 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade in medium bowl. Set aside. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill pork over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade halfway through cooking time. Serve pork with Baja Corn Relish.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.